Finding jobs in Canada can be very simple as ABC but only if you know the exact job that suits you. And the most beautiful thing is knowing that these jobs can accessed even without a permit.
Now, I know you feel some sense of great joy and relief. There are some jobs an individual can also do in Canada without necessarily having a work permit? I’m sure you’d want to know a good number of them. If you so desire to find a job in Canada without having to worry about work permit, please read through this post over and over again.
Findings have been made to attain the number of these jobs that will be made available to you in this article. It is greatly important to note that you may not be able to get your dream job since you will work without a work permit. However, you can get some really decent-paying jobs.
Casen stances where international individuals could be able to work in Canada comfortably without a work permit are business visitors such as;
- After Sales Services
- Board of Directors Meetings
- Employees of Short-Term Temporary Residents
- Employees of Foreign Companies Contracting Canadian Companies
- Foreign Representatives and their Family Members
- Military Personnel
- Foreign Government Officers
- American Cross-Border Maritime Law Enforcement Officers
- In-Flight Security Officers
- On-Campus Employment
- Performing Artists
- Athletes and Team Members
- News Reporters and Media Crew
- Public Speakers
- Convention Organizers
- Judges, Referees, and Similar Officials
- Examiners and Evaluators
- Expert Witnesses and Invigilators
- Health Care Students
- Civil Aviation Inspectors
- Aviation or Accident Investigators
- Emergency Service Providers
- Implied Status
From the list above, whichever one you choose, you have the opportunity to work in Canada without a work permit and not be harassed by the authorities.